DMD Environmental, Inc.
3424 West Laskey Road
Toledo, Ohio 43623-4032
(419) 473-1980 - Telephone
(419) 473-1985 - Fax
DMD has performed numerous lead inspections on residential and commercial facilities to determine the lead content of paint. DMD utilizes a state of the art X-Ray Fluorescence (XRF) analyzer for non-destructive instantaneous results. DMD owns this XRF which is one in only a handful which are in existence in Northwest Ohio. DMD can also provide its clients with risk assessments, air monitoring, wipe sampling, and bulk sampling performed in accordance with Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and/or Housing and Urban Development (HUD) guidelines.
DMD has the following lead training and certifications:
• Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) – Lead Risk Assessor
• Ohio Department of Health (ODH) - Licensed Lead Risk Assessor
• Michigan Department of Community Health (MDCH) - Lead/Inspector/Risk Assessor
DMD has performed many radon tests for schools, governmental agencies, and privately owned buildings. The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) recommends testing all structures including new construction for radon. Sampling for radon is an inexpensive way to safeguard the health of family, coworkers, and building occupants. DMD provides its clients with both short and long term testing options.
DMD has the following radon training and certifications:
• Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) – Radon Measurement
• Ohio Department of Health (ODH) - Licensed Radon Tester